We are very excited to finally launch our volunteer management site through VolunteerMark! Volunteers now can sign up for opportunities online and receive updates and reminders of their schedule. This mobile-friendly software is exciting for us as we can now store and track volunteer data. Last year reStart had 4,214 volunteers provide 15,477 hours of service and now we will be able to maximize the volunteer experience through better communication. Sign up today!
We want to thank our many volunteers who could join us Wednesday, April 16th at the Cashew downtown Kansas City to celebrate National Volunteer Month. This time of year is when we celebrate people doing extraordinary things through service. A month where we focus on the impact and power of volunteerism and service as an integral aspect of our civic leadership, it is not only our moment in time to celebrate our volunteers, but to share ideas, practices, and stories.
“Celebrate Service” is the theme of this year’s National Volunteer Month, which is being celebrated nationwide the month of April. And nowhere is that theme more evident than at reStart, where volunteers provide the expertise, the willing hands and the dedication to provide so many services for our clients.
- Outstanding Congregation – New Life Fellowship
- Honorable Mention Congregation – Chapel Oaks
- Outstanding Corporation – UMB
- Honorable Mention Corporation – American Century Investments
- Outstanding Youth Service – Tori Bass
- Honorable Mention Youth Service – Bishop Miege
- Volunteer of the Year – Hannah Bettis
- Outstanding Holiday Hero – Tamba Hali
- Honorable Mention Holiday Hero – Elizabeth Williams
- Outstanding Community Partner – Rabbi Mark Levin
- Outstanding Legislator – Representative Noel Torpey
- Outstanding Legislator – United States Senator Roy Blunt
Last year we had 4,214 volunteers provide 15,477 hours of service! Thank you for your dedication to reStart!!