Help homeless men, women, teens and children “reStart” their lives.Donations are accepted in the form of checks, credit cards, gift cards, in-kind services and support, and donated materials and goods. Please contact Evie Craig, President and CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org. or 816.472.5664 if you have questions about donating to reStart.
FINANCIAL DONATIONS | Click the ‘Donate Now’ link to the right to make a credit card donation on a safe, secure site.
IN-KIND DONATIONS | Please sort your clothing items into bags and label (i.e. Men’s Winter XXL, Womens Summer S, etc.) this will help expedite your generous donation to the clothing shops and to our clients. Please ensure donated items are free of stains and are presentable (no tears, rips, threadbare, etc.) as the items donated will be worn by our clients to work, appointments and other engagements. You may drop off donations from 8 am – 5 pm at our front desk any day of the week. If you need to schedule a pick-up please contact Brenda Rand, Hospitality Manager, at email@example.com or 816.472.5664 ext. 251.
BEST CHOICE SAVE-A-LABEL PROGRAM
You can help raise money for reStart by saving the labels from Best Choice products and mail them to:
For more information visit http://www.awgbrands.com/save.php
CHARITY THRIFT STORES | Benefiting reStart and Other Local Charities
- 4542 S. Noland Road, Independence, MO
- 13920 E US Highway 40, #A, Independence, MO
- 11505 E. 63rd St., Raytown, MO
- 11300 Blue Ridge Blvd., Kansas City, MO
Purchase, Donate, Volunteer – call 816.478.0938 for more information.
Special sales every day of the week!
- Monday – Featured color tag at $0.88; Second featured color tag at 50% off
- Tuesday – “Seniors Day” – Items at 30% all day for seniors age 55 and above (excluding markdowns)
- Wednesday – “Family Day” – Featured groups or items at 30% off
- Thursday – Friday – Saturday – Featured color tag at 50% off
If you have donated in-kind items and need a receipt for tax purposes, please download our Donation Receipt Form.